Modern Aluminium Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinet Melamine Cupboards

Product Details
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Brand Name: MATOEZZI ITALIA
Certification: ISO9001,ISO14001,CE,ROHS
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 pcs
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Carton box
Delivery Time: 2-30 days (Depends on Total Quantity)
Payment Terms: Advance 30% deposit and ship after receiving 70% final payment
Supply Ability: 10000 Pieces per Month

Detail Information

Place of Origin Guangdong, China Brand Name MATOEZZI ITALIA
Certification ISO9001,ISO14001,CE,ROHS Warranty: 1 Year
Package: Break Down Or Assembled Handles And Knobs: Aluminium
Door Panel Surface Treatment: Acrylic, Lacquer, PVC Membrane, Solid Wood, Melamine Type: Kitchen Cabinets
Cabinet Type: Modular Kitchen Cabinets Design Style: Modern
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support High Light:

Aluminium corner kitchen pantry cabinet

,

Melamine corner kitchen pantry cabinet

,

melamine cupboards Pantry

Product Description

Product Description:

Our kitchen cabinets come with a range of accessories including a backsplash, drawer basket, drawer slide, faucet, handle & knob, hinge, sink, and toe kick to provide you with a complete kitchen solution. Whether you need a pantry cabinet to store your food pantry items or a set of cabinets to create your dream kitchen, we have the perfect solution for you.

Our custom kitchen cabinets are available in both break down and assembled packages to suit your preference. The cabinets are easy to install and come with a 1-year warranty to give you peace of mind.

Upgrade your kitchen today with our modern custom kitchen cabinets that are built to last. With a range of door panel surface treatments and accessories to choose from, you can create the perfect kitchen for your home.

 

Technical Parameters:

Technical Parameter Description
Design Style Modern
Type Kitchen Cabinets
Cabinet Type Modular Kitchen Cabinets
After-sale Service Online Technical Support
Handles and knobs Aluminium
Advantage Easy Clean, Durable, Trendy
Carcase Material Melamine Board
Project Solution Capability Graphic Design, 3D Model Design, Total Solution For Projects
Door Panel Surface Treatment Acrylic, Lacquer, PVC Membrane, Solid Wood, Melamine
Application Kitchen

 

 

Modern Aluminium Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinet Melamine Cupboards 0

Modern Aluminium Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinet Melamine Cupboards 1

Applications:

Whether you are designing a new kitchen or updating an existing one, Matoelli Kitchen Cabinets have you covered. Their sleek and modern design style will enhance any kitchen, while their durability ensures longevity in a high-traffic area. The cabinets are easy to clean, making them an ideal choice for busy families and professionals.

Matoelli Kitchen Cabinets offer a variety of advantages, including easy clean-up, durability, and trendiness. The cabinets are designed to withstand daily wear and tear, ensuring they look great for years to come. The cabinets are also easy to clean, making them an ideal choice for families with young children or busy professionals.

These kitchen cabinets are perfect for a variety of kitchen applications, including residential and commercial kitchens. The supply ability of 10,000 pieces per month ensures that Matoelli can meet the needs of any size project. After-sale support is also available through online technical support, ensuring that customers receive the help they need when they need it.

Matoelli Kitchen Cabinets are shipped in carton boxes, with delivery times ranging from 2-30 days depending on the total quantity ordered. Payment terms require a 30% deposit in advance, with the remaining 70% due upon shipment. The price for the cabinets is confirmed based on the specific product ordered.

 

Support and Services:

Our Kitchen Cabinet product technical support team is available to assist with any questions or concerns related to the installation, usage, or maintenance of our cabinets. We offer online resources such as user manuals, installation guides, and frequently asked questions to help you troubleshoot any issues. Our team can also provide remote technical support via phone or email.

In addition, we offer a range of services to ensure the ongoing quality and durability of our Kitchen Cabinet product. These services include professional installation, regular maintenance checks, and repairs as needed. Our trained technicians can also provide custom modifications or upgrades to meet your specific needs.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

  • All kitchen cabinets are carefully packaged to ensure they arrive in top condition
  • Each cabinet is wrapped in protective plastic and then packed securely in a sturdy cardboard box
  • All hardware and accessories are included in the package, along with detailed assembly instructions

Shipping:

  • We offer free shipping on all kitchen cabinet orders within the continental United States
  • Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 business days
  • Customers will receive a tracking number via email once their order has shipped
  • For international orders, please contact our customer service team for a shipping quote
 

FAQ:

Q1: What is the brand name of the Kitchen Cabinet?

A1: The brand name of the Kitchen Cabinet is Matoelli.

Q2: Where is the Kitchen Cabinet manufactured?

A2: The Kitchen Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China.

Q3: What certifications does the Kitchen Cabinet have?

A3: The Kitchen Cabinet has ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, ROHS, and SGS certifications.

Q4: What is the minimum order quantity for the Kitchen Cabinet?

A4: The minimum order quantity for the Kitchen Cabinet is 2 pieces.

Q5: What are the payment terms for the Kitchen Cabinet?

A5: The payment terms for the Kitchen Cabinet are a 30% advance deposit and the remaining 70% to be paid before shipping.

Want to Know more details about this product
Please enter your inquiry details.
Dongguan OE HOME Furniture Co., Ltd.
Info@oehome.com.cn
86--15817622807
Room 559, No. 80, Shilong Section, Dongjiang Avenue, Shilong Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Leave a Message
*Email
*Message
Send
China Good Quality Living Room Furniture Supplier. Copyright © 2024 Dongguan OE HOME Furniture Co., Ltd. . All Rights Reserved.